17 Jan Bress Cider Vinegar Dressing
The wicking beds are producing bountiful amounts of salad greens. Salads on these hot days under the arbour at Bress are the order of the day. We are immensely proud of our Bress cider vinegar salad dressing and we share this with you now.
- 250ml apple cider vinegar (ideally Bress)
- 20ml Dijon mustard
- sea salt
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 80ml honey
- 320ml olive oil
- Using a small blender such as a magic bullet or a stick blender, mix everything together except for the oil.
- Continue blending as you slowly drizzle in the oil, in a steady slow stream.
- Taste and season with additional salt and pepper if you like.